Police Full Time, Police Officer
Endicott College’s Public Safety & Police Department is seeking a full-time Police Officer. At Endicott, our officers are visible and engaged with the campus community. They serve to protect our campus and are helpful, informative and customer service orientated – our students, employees and guests rely on them! If you are a graduate of the full-time MPTC academy (or otherwise eligible in MA as full-time police officer), have excellent communication skills, and a demonstrated professional demeanor, apply today!
- Protect all persons and property owned and operated by the College
- Train and educate the Endicott community in areas of fire, personal safety and public safety
- Uphold the policies and procedures of the College, and enforce local, state and federal laws
- Patrol the campus and immediate environs by vehicle, bicycle, ATV, and/or on foot
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of a full-time MPTC academy, or otherwise currently eligible in MA as a full-time police officer
- Must present a copy of a valid Massachusetts class “D” operator’s license and a copy of driving history record from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
- Must be able to pass the following pre-employment examinations: medical and psychological assessments under the auspices of the Public Safety & Police Department
- Pass annual motor vehicle checksas well as a thorough background check to include Criminal Offender Records Information
- Eligibility for appointment as a Massachusetts Special State Police Officer under Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 22C, Section 63
- Must have or be able to obtain and retain a Massachusetts license to carry a firearm. Out-of-State applicants must possess the equivalent class of Firearms permit in their resident state and have the ability to obtain a Massachusetts Class A license to carry a firearm.
- Maintain and complete annual trainings and certifications, including but not limited to CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid (First Responder)
- Ability to work varied work schedules and shifts based on assignment and the needs of the department/College
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should apply online here: https://endicottcollege.applytojob.com/apply/XLigZHUDzP/Police-Officer